Views
Helpful
Replies

SRW2016 to cisco 3750

nelba_aldovino
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Is it possible to connect the SRW2016 to cisco catalyst 3750?

The vlan ip and ACL will be in 3750 while the vlan connection will be on the SRW2016.

My problem is that I can not ping the other vlan even if I allowed it on the ACL which is located on the cisco3750.

On packet tracer it works but when i do it in real it doesnt work.

Is it becaues the SRW2016 is a lynksys and not possible to connect with the configuration of the cisco 3750?

please help.

thank you...

3 Replies 3

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi all,

Is it possible to connect the SRW2016 to cisco catalyst 3750?

The vlan ip and ACL will be in 3750 while the vlan connection will be on the SRW2016.

My problem is that I can not ping the other vlan even if I allowed it on the ACL which is located on the cisco3750.

On packet tracer it works but when i do it in real it doesnt work.

Is it becaues the SRW2016 is a lynksys and not possible to connect with the configuration of the cisco 3750?

please help.

thank you...

Hi,

No it should work what is th type of port which is connected with cisco 3750 is acces port or trunk port.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Hi,

On port 1 of 3750 i configure it as trunk which is connected to the port16 of SRW2016 which is also configured as trunk.

Hi,

On port 1 of 3750 i configure it as trunk which is connected to the port16 of SRW2016 which is also configured as trunk.

Hi,

So trunk is formed between the two ports and check also all vlans are permited over the trunk,If yes then how are you checking the ping connectivity anf from where and also share what is the routing configuration in srw2016.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H