Views
Helpful
Replies

acs 4.2 java version

melvynbrown
Level 1
Level 1

advice required

can anybody tell me what version of java is reqired to run cisco secure acs 4.2 on a pc running windows server 2003

i have tried JRE-6u11-windows-i586-p which was the only version i had but after logging in i found the gui interface

was a complete mess ,also will i need to install any windows service packs.

regards

melvyn brown

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Melvyn,

That's Great it has helped and your problem has been resolved,It would be helpful if you can mark the thread has answered and rate the helpful

post,so that other also get beniffited.

Ganesh.H

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

advice required

can anybody tell me what version of java is reqired to run cisco secure acs 4.2 on a pc running windows server 2003

i have tried JRE-6u11-windows-i586-p which was the only version i had but after logging in i found the gui interface

was a complete mess ,also will i need to install any windows service packs.

regards

melvyn brown

Hi Melvyn,

Try with  java(TM) 6 update 19 version 6.0.19 we are running and able to see the guis interface for acs 4.2.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

thanks it works perfectly

regards

Melvyn

Hi Melvyn,

That's Great it has helped and your problem has been resolved,It would be helpful if you can mark the thread has answered and rate the helpful

post,so that other also get beniffited.

Ganesh.H

Dear Ganesh

I was looking for the same issue yesterday. I got this infor from support community. After installing Java6u19 on wins2003 landing station server, i was able to access ACS 4.2. Thanks for a solution.

Jeya Seelan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: