Views
Helpful
Replies

show version for Cisco Blocker

congking
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

As I am not really tech savvy here, we curently have an issue where we need to verify a serial number for Cisco Blocker. However, customer said they did not have a show version and instead provided us with the system status information. However, from it, we cannot derive the correct serial either. Is anyone familiar with how to interpret the system status to derive the correct serial for Cisbo Blocker? Or are there other options the customer can give us to get the correct serial?

I am attaching the system status provided by the customer.

Thanks,

Cathy

2 Replies 2

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

As I am not really tech savvy here, we curently have an issue where we need to verify a serial number for Cisco Blocker. However, customer said they did not have a show version and instead provided us with the system status information. However, from it, we cannot derive the correct serial either. Is anyone familiar with how to interpret the system status to derive the correct serial for Cisbo Blocker? Or are there other options the customer can give us to get the correct serial?

I am attaching the system status provided by the customer.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathy,

In the attachment you can able to see the serial number under the version area.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for the information. However, this serial is not showing as valid in any of the tools we tried: CSCC and KB info/Maki tool. Please advise if this is still a valid serial anyway and what is the product code....

Thanks,

Cathy