Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap-up issue for single user

rchaseling
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I am new to IPCC and am covering for someone today so this could be an easy one.....

I have had a report that 1 user is having an issue where after the wrapup time of 1 minute finishes he is not automatically going back into a ready state - he has to manually select ready everytime. It is happening on every call & only to him.

I have gone through his settings & everything looks the same as his other colleagues - can someone guide me to what i should be looking for?

ICM  Version7.5

CTIOS Version 7.25

Thanks

Russell

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The behaviour is controlled by the Agent Desk Settings which is applied to the agent in the Agent Explorer. Is that what you checked - that this agent has the same Agent Desk Setting as the others?

Regards,

Geoff

Geoff,

Yeah checked that he had the same Desk settings, was in tha same skill groups & team as other known working users........should have noted that in original post.

I could ask the user to try on a differnent PC & phone but just wanted to check that i wasn't missing anything obvious first. As far as i'm aware the wrap-up time is applied globally to a group so this is a bit strange......

Have you been able to confirm this behavior yourself?  I know you said there was a report, but have you actually seen it?

david

Hi,

I know where you are coming from......it was reported by a reputable source (remote site) :-)

On further investigation the problem followed the PC & not the user - re-installed CTIOS agent desktop & the issue is resolved

Cheers for the support

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: