Hello, I need to connect 2 locations via VPN. May anyone provide pre-sales advice for the Cisco RV 120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall?
1. Is there any "Live-Demo" of the RV 120W?
2. Is there any step by step guide how to establish a VPN-tunnel between two RV 120W devices?
3. What datarate in kbit/s is the router capable of with VPN and QoS enabled?
4. Is it possible to remote flash the firmeware of the router?
5. Is it possible to connect the iPhone to the RV 120W via VPN?
6. Is it possible to use WOL?
1. Yes I have found the PDF manual and you get an impression of the device manager, however, you don't see every single page of the menu, so a Live-Demo would be great. Where can I find a Live-Demo?
2. I found another manual how to connect TheGreenBow IPSec VPN Client to the Cisco RV 120W, but what I am looking for is a guide how to establish a VPN-tunnel between two RV 120W devices. Is there any tutorial?
3. The datasheet says regarding performance: VPN throughput is 25 Mbps. But are there any "real world" numbers with QoS being enabled?
4. There is no specific info in the manual, it just says "In the Router Upgrade screen area, click Browse, locate and select the
downloaded firmware, and click Upload." Can this be done ONLINE via a remote connection?
5. Again I found no specific info regarding how to connect the iPhone via VPN. I found a thread here https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2022694?tstart=30 however it refers to another router. I need to know if it is possible to connect the iPhone to the RV 120W via VPN or not. Is there a guide?
6. I want to wake up my NAS behind the router via VPN. Does the RV 120W support the Wake-on-LAN?
Many thanks for your feedback in advance.