Helpful
Replies

Missed call in the CDR

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

hi guys!

I need information about a CDR.

I  need a report of unanswered calls, and tickets are sent to my FTP these  tickets does not have information on unanswered calls.

Will I need to enable some feature.

I am using CUCM 7.1.3

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Set the "CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag " to true in the Service  Parameters for CallManager. This will log calls with 0 duration. then  you can see those in CDR reports.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Set the "CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag " to true in the Service  Parameters for CallManager. This will log calls with 0 duration. then  you can see those in CDR reports.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks  Java
will enable, and then I'll test.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Ok Java is working normally!!!!!

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Hello,

I'm new in cisco call manager. I have a need for creating reports of user missed calls. I have found a guide hot to do it, but do not ger any info when report is generated.

Step 1 Choose User Reports > Cisco Unified IP Phone.

The Cisco Unified IP Phone window displays a list of all Cisco Unified IP Phone services that have been configured in the system.

Step 2 In the List of Cisco Unified IP Phone area, choose the services that you want to include in the report.

Step 3 Click the right arrow to add the chosen service to the Selected Cisco Unified IP Phone box.

The report will include all services that are listed in this box when you generate it.

maybe you can give me some advice?

Thanks..

Hi

I'm using Server Billing, and I enable CDR.

In the FTP server is colected by my "Server Billing".
See this docto about CDR http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/car/CAR.html

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Hi,

I also have CDR enabled. And i need to generate a user report for missed calls, but i get 0 in generated *.pdf file no mater if it's recieved calls or missed. I've added an ftp server, but it didn't help. Maybe you will know where's the trick here in my situation? Thanks in advance..

I understand,

I think youĀ“re confused about the "missed call",but my server billing mean call with 0 duration, as missed call.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

no you got me wrong. I am not getting any report at all, nor answered nor missed calls, the generated pdf file is empty. Maybe there is some settings i have to apply first?

Thanks..

The only document I can reference is to see if this helps you in something.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/car/car.pdf

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Hi,

I have CUCM 7.0.2 and i have activated "CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag " but i didn't see calls records with Zero Duration in CDR .

Do i need to to restart CDR services or other or i missed some more configuration?

Thanks.

MC

how are you doing to see these calls?

I believe you do not need to do anything else for this!!

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Hi,

CDR analisys and Reporting
Menu CDR >Search user /extension

I didn't see CDR information of incoming calls from PSTN that i didn't answer.

Regards

MC

Hi MC,

Did you get any solution to this issue?

I have enabled "CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag". Still the zero duration calls are not listed in cdr.

CUCM in question is version 7.

I am not using any billing server. I am unable to find cdr for unanswered calls while searching for cdr in CDR Administration and Reporting.

Thanks in advance.

With Kind Regards

Fahim Sha.

Hi,

it was five years ago...but i think i didn't manage to solve that problem.

regards

Mc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: