Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with "call redirect" in CRS script

aoster
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have just started to get myself familiar with scripting in Cisco CRS (version 5.0(2) but have run in

to a problem which I do not understand.

I have created four applications and three queues. One application is just a menu script, that

when the appropriate key is pressed, redirects callers with the "call redirect" function to the

trigger entry number of one of the other three applications which is assigned to a queue.

When a call goes directly to the trigger, not through the menu script, the call is correctly added

to the historical reporting database. When the call is redirected by the menu script, it will not

show up in historical reporting.

scenario:

external number1 --> Menu  --> choice 1 --> call redirect(external number2)

--> choice 2 --> call redirect(external number3)

--> choice 3 --> call redirect(external number4)

external number2 --> queue1

external number3 --> queue2

external number4 --> queue3

Thank you for your help.

kind regards

Andreas

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What report are you looking at that does not show the call record?

Hello Jonathan,

for instance in the Contact Service Queue Activity Report (by CSQ) the calls, redirected by the menu

script, do not show up in the total/handled or abandoned calls count. In realtime reporting an active call

coming from the menu script is shown as reserved.

thank you

kind regards

Andreas

Hi all,

just wanted to inform you that it is fixed now. It was a parameter of the

"call redirect" function I had changed, not knowing what I was doing.

Thanks for your help

kind regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Instead of a call redirect step for calling the application trigger, you can use the subflow step to call the other scripts with the CSQs.

Gabriel.

Hello Gabriel,

thank you for the reply. I will have a look at this, but can you tell what would be the advantage of using the

subflow step ?

kind regards

Andreas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: