Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 7.5 - HA for agents

Hi all,

I have the following scenario:

- 2 x Proggers, 1 x AW, 2 x CCM, 2 x IVR. I installed CAD Services on the two proggers.

- on the each Progger I have 2 x PGs:

- PG1 with 2 x PIMs for  the two CCMs and 2 x PIMs for IVRs;

- PG2 with 2 x PIMs for MR;

I configured  2 x Skill Groups, one for each CM_PIM. So I have let's say Outbound_CCM1.SG and Outbound_CCM2.SG.

Question: what should I do with agents and teams? I tried to configure same agent for each CM_PIM(using same person). After that, I put CM_PIM1. Agent1 in Outbound_CCM1.SG and CM_PIM2.Agent1 in Outbound_CCM2.SG. The problem is that it seems the agent Agent1 is allways logging only in Outbound_CCM1.SG. When I want to distribute outbound calls through the two dialers(with different skill groups) the second dialer doesn't see any agent logged in it's skill group. The agents are logged into the first skill group only.

Is this HA scenario possible? Can all the agents be available for both dialers? Or should I split the agents on the two PIMs for CCM?Is this possible? If yes how do I configure the teams?

Thank you for help,

Cristian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

For dialer redundancy you don't need to have 2 UCM PIM's. You should only have a single UCM PIM on your Progger, you are not supposed to have multiple UCM PIMs on a single Progger. You can then configure two dialers for that one UCM peripheral. Each dialer is tied to a single UCM peripheral so you will not be able to distribute the load evenly the way you have it configured now.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

For dialer redundancy you don't need to have 2 UCM PIM's. You should only have a single UCM PIM on your Progger, you are not supposed to have multiple UCM PIMs on a single Progger. You can then configure two dialers for that one UCM peripheral. Each dialer is tied to a single UCM peripheral so you will not be able to distribute the load evenly the way you have it configured now.

Thank you for your answer.

I configured indeed only one PIM on my Proggers. I pointed PIM from SideA to first subscriber and PIM from SideB to the second Subscriber.

After that everything was ok.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: