Agents don't appear in Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CCX 7.01 SR5)

Unanswered Question
Jul 6th, 2010

Hi all,

I have a problem with CSD and CAD applications. My problem is although we have an agent logged into the CAD, I cannot see it from th Cisco Supervisor Desktop. I have reviewed the connectivity between Cisco Agent Desktop machine and CCX Server and from Cisco Supervisor Desktop and CCX Server (performing telnets between machines).

With this issue I cannot monitor agent states neither perform agent monitorization.

I have installed Cisco Security Agent 5.02 on both CCX Servers.

It's important for me to solve it, so any help will be appeciated.

Regards

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (3 ratings)
antonio.vazquez Tue, 07/06/2010 - 08:18

Hi,

I have performed some telnets from CCX server to CSD & CAD desktop PCs and seems to all is OK.

Any more ideas?

Regards

Aaron Harrison Tue, 07/06/2010 - 08:30

Hi

Have you assigned the Supervisor to the correct Teams, and have you selected the Team in the top left corner of the Supervisor app?

Aaron

timothyvalis Wed, 07/07/2010 - 11:17

This has been identified as a known issue documented under Cisco Bug ID: CSCtd75811.  This problem is the same as that documented in CSCtd07195 for CAD Enterprise.  http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtd75811 (Registration required).

There is no known work-around and the fix is "Release Pending" and has been so for about a month.

Tim

antonio.vazquez Sun, 07/11/2010 - 08:17

Hi,

the issue has been solved reassigning all the agents to the team.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Yorick Petey Mon, 10/18/2010 - 08:29

Thank you for the help. I forgot to run PostInstall.exe on the Citrix server and select Thin Client deployment.

Yorick

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content