cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents don't appear in Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CCX 7.01 SR5)

antonio.vazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with CSD and CAD applications. My problem is although we have an agent logged into the CAD, I cannot see it from th Cisco Supervisor Desktop. I have reviewed the connectivity between Cisco Agent Desktop machine and CCX Server and from Cisco Supervisor Desktop and CCX Server (performing telnets between machines).

With this issue I cannot monitor agent states neither perform agent monitorization.

I have installed Cisco Security Agent 5.02 on both CCX Servers.

It's important for me to solve it, so any help will be appeciated.

Regards

6 Replies 6

Hi,

Check the firewall and antivirus software on the agent machine.

Gabriel.

Hi,

I have performed some telnets from CCX server to CSD & CAD desktop PCs and seems to all is OK.

Any more ideas?

Regards

Hi

Have you assigned the Supervisor to the correct Teams, and have you selected the Team in the top left corner of the Supervisor app?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

timothyvalis
Level 1
Level 1

This has been identified as a known issue documented under Cisco Bug ID: CSCtd75811.  This problem is the same as that documented in CSCtd07195 for CAD Enterprise.  http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtd75811 (Registration required).

There is no known work-around and the fix is "Release Pending" and has been so for about a month.

Tim

Hi,

the issue has been solved reassigning all the agents to the team.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Thank you for the help. I forgot to run PostInstall.exe on the Citrix server and select Thin Client deployment.

Yorick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: