Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring PBR on Cisco 3750E

Nkechi Latunji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a cisco 3750E running c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE2.bin. The ip policy route-map command is not available under the SVI. Any ideas why?

Does this switch not support PBR?

I configured the sdm prefer routing and rebooted, still the command is not available

Thanks

Chris

6 Replies 6

joshiaroon
Level 1
Level 1

You can try searching on cisco feature navigator.

Nagaraja Thanthry
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What license you have on the box? PBR needs IP Services feature set. So, if you have just the base license, then you might need to get the IP Services license. Hope this helps.

Regards,

NT

Besides the IPServices image, you also need to change the SDM from "Desktop Default" to "Desktop Routing". i.e. (config)#sdm prefer routing.

This is the image I am running on the switch c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE2.bin. Only IP Base and this image are available for download, no  IP Services. I already tried the sdm prefer routing

The IP Services is a licensed feature. You might have to contact your reseller and see if you can buy the license. The feature is already present in the image but is not enabled because of the license. Hope this helps.

Regards,

NT

wang baojun
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i have the feature you want  in this platform ,if you want it , contact me in msn.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card