cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to make SPA525G SSL VPN and Server Activesync play together?

sethschmautz
Level 3
Level 3

Hey guys,

Has anybody out there found out a good way to make Microsoft's Server Activesync and the SPA525G SSL VPN play together nicely?  I'm currently forwarding all traffic from ports 80 and 443 through the UC520 to the our SBS 2003 server.  I would love to hear if anybody has any ideas on how to use both of these together.

If it is much help, I am using a combination of WM and Android smartphones.

Thanks,

Seth

1 Reply 1

sethschmautz
Level 3
Level 3

Does anybody have any idea on this at all?  I'm at the point where, if I can't figure out a good way to "tag" the SSL traffic intended for Activesync and separate it from the traffic from the SSL VPN on the UC540, I think I'm going to have to move toward a second static IP on my UC540 from the ISP.

In the event that I go with the second static IP, how do I rearrange my NAT rules to show that all SSL traffic from static IP A needs to be forwarded to my Server, and all SSL traffic from static IP B needs to be matched to the SSL VPN on the UC540?

Thanks,

Seth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: