Cisco is pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of a new major release of AsyncOS 7.1.1-012 for Email to all customers. This release applies to all our Email Security Appliances (C and X-Series).
Please be advised that a new maintenance release AsyncOS 7.0.2-007 for Email is also currently generally available to all customers. We highly recommend upgrading to AsyncOS 7.1.1-012 for Email, if you plan to use any of the new features and enhancements listed below.
New Features and Enhancements in 7.1.1-012 for Email
- Enhancement: DLP Assessment Wizard (Requires RSA DLP Feature Key)
- Enhancement: New RSA Email DLP Policy templates support (Massachusetts CMR-201 and Corporate Financials)
- Enhancement: TLS Administration Enhancements
- Enhancement: No Authentication Encryption Envelope (Requires IronPort Email Encryption Feature Key)
- New Feature: Administrative Access Control List
- New Feature: Customized Login Banner
Partial list of defects fixed in 7.1.1-012 for Email
- Fixed: A Malformed Viral Message can potentially cause a Mail Outage, when using McAfee as AV engine with non-default settings [Defect ID: 68615]
- Fixed: Some Viral messages can be reported unscannable and potentially delivered, when using Sophos as AV engine with non-default settings [Defect ID: 68896]
- Fixed: Extra Spaces in Footer When Forwarding via Outlook [Defect ID: 67312]
- Fixed: Demo Certificate Becomes Default Certificate After Upgrade to AsyncOS 7.1 for Email [Defect ID: 69456]
- Fixed: Application Fault Occurs When Switching Cluster Levels in Encryption Profile [Defect ID: 55874]
- Fixed: Robustness Fixes for Lockups on C160 Appliances [Defect ID: 68955]
- Fixed: Invalid Regular Expressions Affects RSA Email DLP Scanning [Defect ID: 67002]
For further information about this release, please refer to the AsyncOS Release Notes. The release notes are available on our Support Portal.
Thank you for choosing Cisco IronPort Security Products.