UCCE system failure

Unanswered Question
Jul 7th, 2010

Dear All,

i have experienced a problem in my system UCCE:

site A : 1 CVP ( call server and VXML server),OAMP,CVP reporting ,2 CUCM (1Pub,1Sub),1 CUP,1 Rogger,AW,PG1,VXML gateways,Ingress gateways

site B: 1 CVP ( call server and VXML server),1 CUCM (Pub and Sub),1 CUP,1 Rogger,and PG1A.(backup site)

before the prob: PG1a services of vru and agent were all active ,PG1b were idle.on OAMP all services were UP

suddenly ,MPLS Link between two sites got disconnected intermittently and the whole system became down ,no calls were routed to agents no welcome messages yet,but the calls reached the ingress gateways,i went imediatly to OAMP to check service status. CVPA call server , CVP1 vxml server ,CVPB vxml server were all UP,CVPB call server was partial,PG1A active and PG1b were idle as the original status before prob

My question is why the system got down if all on Side A still UP? I doubt that before the prob the system was working on side A but was using CVPB vxml service ,does that possible and how can i make sure of ? ,because after i turned of all Side B services the system back working fine .

what is the best way to know or trace  on which CVP server that  vxml service  is used , remember that are  on OAMP central control  are  shown UP.

إظهار التحويل إلى الحروف اللاتينية

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion