cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM

mjlauria8455
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer interested in purchasing a UC 560 platform.  He wants the system to integrate with his Microsoft CRM R4 and saw the CallConnector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a FREE middleware application.  Is this true?  Is there any license fee or purchase needed of any kind? 

3 Replies 3

Jeff Cooper
Level 1
Level 1

i too have 2 customers requesting this..  it is available on cisco's download site from 11/2010.   but our distributor has no info on it.    one customer is uc560 and the other is router based CME

what's the current method of connecting cisco unified communications manager express with microsoft dynamics?

thx

No go.

I called the partner plus line yesterday at cisco.. just to put a response on this..  cisco has discontinued creating and supporting a call connector for CRM, PeopleSoft and SalesForce for CUCM and CUCME.  Cisco suggests you search their development partners for one that might be tackling this on their own. 

on a lighter note, if someone has call connector for dynamics 4.1.3, i wouldn't mind giving it a whirl on my own.  drop me a line for where to send it to me.  Shouldn't be any issue since it's officially EOS/EOL.

Thx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: