cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.1.3 Enterprise Holiday Script Error (Date Format Issue??)

arthurbecker
Level 1
Level 1

I'm, having an issue with my Holiday Scripts where their either not turning on or not tuning off accordingly.

What is the corret formate? I have them in as single date as date(09/06/2010) and for multiple dates as date(7/5/2010)||date(7/4/2011)

Any ideas of what I'm missing?

6 Replies 6

Steven Griffin
Level 4
Level 4

What is the current date and time on the UCCX server?  Is it sync'd to an NTP server?

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!

barrymcnally
Level 1
Level 1

We had the same issue. On our May holiday the Contact centre opened up on the Monday as normal,.

I have attached a screen shot of the script and a copy of the xml file it checks against. My feeling is that it is in wrong format. Our server has correct time and is pointing to NTP server.

thanks in advance

Sorry, this is Enterprise. The scripting is different than Express.

In UCCE an example of date formula is (when used within an "if" node)

date()=date(2010,12,27)

so it is

date()=date(YYYY,MM,DD)

so today would be - date()=date(2010,07,07)

with multiple dates

(date()=date(YYYY,MM,DD))||(date()=date(YYYY,MM,DD)

Regards

Duncan

Please rate helpful posts...

Where does it check for the formating? I currently have it as date(05/31/2010) opposed to date()=date(2010,5,31) as you are suggesting.

Not sure I understand the question.

But the difference between our statements is that you use / to separate the date sections.

You use date(05/31/2010)

I use date(2010,5,31)

The help section in UCCE states

"Note: Do not use the slash  (/) character in defining a date function. Because it is the division operator,  the function would not return the results you are looking for. You could enclose  the argument within a string----but the preferred format is: . "

For me the only one that has worked is date(2010,5,31).

It is easy to test. Knock up a simple admin script (start node, if node and two end nodes) and populate the IF node with my date format.

Remember my formula in the IF node , date()=date(2010,5,31) , is asking if today's date is 31/05/2010. You need the "date()=" at the beginning to specify today's date.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Duncan

Please rate helpful posts...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: