Microsoft Network Access Proctection setting

Unanswered Question
Jul 7th, 2010

Hi all,

I been working on this project for nearly a moth now, but I still can't get it work. I am trying to use EAP/TLS, PEAP integration with Cisco 1100 Series AP using ACS Release 4.2(0) Build 124 Patch 5. And of course, I am integrate that with AD 2008. My ACS server is a member server. Have issued and signed for the ACS and the clients. I have configured EAP/TLS and PEAP in the ACS side and the suppliants. However, I am still getting EAP/TLS-PEAP fail during SSL handshake.

One doc that I have read says that i need to enable Microsoft Network Access Proctection setting, but this feature is not the list under advance settings.

Clients and AP are able to authenticate with another ACS server which has ACS Release 4.2(0) Build 124 Patch 10. This second ACS does not have Microsoft Network Access Proctection setting either. Beside different patches, both servers have been configured the same way.

I am so lost now, I don't even know what to try anymore as i always changed all the settings.

If you guys need more info in order to help get to the bottom of this, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Paul

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion