Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webview Reports

Hello I need to know how can I to separate for source o calling number the calls to made a call type in webview?

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You cannot.

All calls that trigger the call type are counted. If you have different DNIS (Dialed Number - the one the customer calls) mapped to the same call type (very common) then all calls on these multiple numbers are counted.

If you want to separate these, you need multiple call types.

(a) You can simply add some additional call types to count the calls on the various numbers, then modify your script with some DN nodes, branching to the defined call types, then coming back together and proceeding as they do today.

(b) You could instead assign the DNs to different call types and have them all trigger the same script - I don't like that as it's not that obvious what's happening. I map a DN to one and only one call type - method (a)

If you are trying to do something with the CALLERS NUMBER (the ANI, CLID) then you can look at these through the CLID variable. You could classify these according to the prefix (area code) to get stats on where your callers are coming from.

Anything else would be weird - unless you only had 10 callers.

What do you want to do?

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff for your reply, now you can tell me how can I to use or find the CALLERS NUMBER (the ANI, CLID)?

I need  look ANI at these through the CLID variable but I do not know how to do that.

Thanks.

now you can tell me how can I to use or find the CALLERS NUMBER (the ANI, CLID)?

Add an IF node to your script. Open the Formula Editor, select Call in the left hand list. Now Call variables only are available. Look in the right hand list - see CallerID?

Select - paste. That's the variable.

You can apply built-in functions (like substr(), left() and so on) to massage it and then you can compare the result to a string in this IF node.

That's the idea. Extrapolate from there.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: