cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Saving CAD Phonebook

overbc01
Level 1
Level 1

We are upgrading from IPCC Express 4.0 to IPCC Express 7.0.  Is there a way to save the Agent's CAD phonebooks on 4.0 and import

to Agent's CAD on 7.0?

2 Replies 2

davidkcampbell
Level 1
Level 1

You can defintely import to the phonebook on UCCX 7 (I had to patch it to SR4 though, as the import export buttons were missing on the base version). It does have to be in a specific CSV format. Just look in the CDA user guide and it will give you detailed information. I do not know about exporting from Rls 4 however, sorry.

If you cannot export it - and I bet you cannot - what you should do to make life easier for yourself is connect to the Directory Services LDAP (just download  a free LDAP browser and connect anonymously) and export the phone book (or phone book per work flow group) to a text file.

At least you have it then, and after the new one comes up you'll be able to use Desktop Admin to rebuild the phone book. It will save some time.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: