cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Centre Express 5.0 - use...?

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

Can some one tell me how to use CCX. I want that if some one calls.  it should play a msg that "if you know that desired extension dial  the extension otherswise wait for operator's assistance" kind  of this .. is this can be achieved by CCX 5.0. Please guide.

Which  hardware is required. We are running CUCM 6.1.1.3 with unity 5.1. Is it  possible to do the same thing with some unity feature if yes please  explain.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If that's all you want and have Unity you can do it.

Create a call handler and record that greeting you want.

on CUCM CTI with same DN as call handler with CFA to VM.

When you dial the CTI RP DN you'll hear your greeting.

The caveat is that by default only DNs configured in Unity are reachable, if there are non-subscriber DNs you want to reach then you need to send the calls to a call system transfer after you play the greeting.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hi there,

thanks for the information, if possible can u please guide me the way through.. i means steps.. because i dont want to take chances in my production enviorment, and i never did this thing before.. please tell me how this can be achived

thanks in advance

jatin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: