cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACL, Route MAP, Prefix length and route Prefix?

abhi-adte
Level 1
Level 1

I want to Know about story for ACL, Route MAP, Prefix length and route Prefix any once can share with me...

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I want to Know about story for ACL, Route MAP, Prefix length and route Prefix any once can share with me...

Hi,

An access control list (ACL) is a list of permissions defined for an object. The ACL specifies what permissions are allowed or denied to a specific object (subnet/host/TCP-UDP port/protocol).

To define the conditions based acl for redistributing routes from one routing protocol into another, or to enable policy routing, use the route-map command in global configuration mode and the match and set command in route-map configuration modes

Ip prefix-list provides the most powerful prefix based filtering mechanism. In addition to access-list functionality, ip prefix-list has prefix length range specification and sequential number specification. You can add or delete prefix based filters to arbitrary points of prefix-list using sequential number specification.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card