cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 redial issue

daniel.ryder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I've just implemented a new UC560 install for the company I work for. Over all its gone well but we seem to have an issue with redailing numbers from the "Call History" menu.

Basically the calls are saved in the list without the "9" prefix, so when we try to redial the call fails. I think I could simply change the "Access Code" to "0" but unfortunatly we Prefix all outgoing calls with "141" which also appears on the phone.

Has anybody experienced this in the past?

I'm not sure if its relevent but we are based in the UK and conenct to the PSTN using a 10 channel E1

Cheers

3 Replies 3

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is default behavior and what the edit/dial button which appears on the phone is used for.  In the cisco campus on Communications Manager it is the same.

Posted from my mobile device.

Thanks Steve

So we have to edit each number and add a 9? Seems to be a poor way of doing things, is there no way of adding the 9 automatically?

I just spoke to support, and there is currently not a way to do this through the CCA 2.0.  You have to add a dial tranlsation rule through CLI.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: