Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 HolidayCheck with xml

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

we used to use a holiday check script that check an XML file to return a true or false value for holidies

however this one is not working with the new UCCX 8 as this version is Linux OS and i think there is some differences in the path or access to the xml file i have included a copy of the script with the xml file any idea or help how we can get this working with CCX 8 will be appriciated

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I had the same type of issues upgrading to V8 of UCCX. I have attached an example script along with the xml holiday file. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Hi,

we changed our Holdiay Scripts from XML-Files access to Repository access. You can upload a document in the repository (database) and after that you have to change the the script.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi There

i already did uploaded the xml through the GUI to the server

but i am getting the error in the snapshot

if you have a working holiday check script to share it here will be great at least i can compare the differences

Thank you

I had the same type of issues upgrading to V8 of UCCX. I have attached an example script along with the xml holiday file. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

thank you i will try it

thank you worked

But the XML file and the script use date format as mm/dd/yy

while i want it as  dd/mm/yy

i cahnge the XML file to this format also i change in the script the format matching as bellow but it is not working with this format any idea how to make this script to work with the xml format as dd/mm/yy !!

(dtTodaysDate.date == dtHolidayDate.date) && (dtTodaysDate.month == dtHolidayDate.month) && (dtTodaysDate.year == dtHolidayDate.year)

Thank you

what folder are you uploading your XML files to?

en

en_US

Hi,

have you solved the problem ? I've got the same issue ! Thanks in advance

I could definitely use an example script as well.

Cheers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: