Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change IP Address ACS 4.2 Appliance

Hello,

I have an ACS 4.2 Appliance integrated with AD and CA in Windows 2K3 both of then working OK and Remote Agent, but we want to change the IP Address of the ACS 4.2 Appliance, What is the procedure to do this? have i install the certified again? i know that certified depend of hostname and ip address.

Thank You

Álvaro

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

I have an ACS 4.2 Appliance integrated with AD and CA in Windows 2K3 both of then working OK and Remote Agent, but we want to change the IP Address of the ACS 4.2 Appliance, What is the procedure to do this? have i install the certified again? i know that certified depend of hostname and ip address.

Thank You

Álvaro

Hi Alvaro,

Best take the  serial console of the ACS Appliance and type set ip and follow the procedure to change the ip address

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_solution_engine/4.2/installation/guide/solution_engine/admap.html

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: