Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is it posible? two ACS 4.2 Appliance with the same remote agent

ACS-Appliance.jpgHello,

I have a ACS 4.2 Appliance integrate with Active Directory, CA and Remote Agent, i want to agregate another ACS 4.2 Appliance with the same configuration, the same Active Directory, CA. my question is: can i configure the another ACS with the same Remote Agent of the first? in other words ...

i attach the diagram.

Thank you

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have a ACS 4.2 Appliance integrate with Active Directory, CA and Remote Agent, i want to agregate another ACS 4.2 Appliance with the same configuration, the same Active Directory, CA. my question is: can i configure the another ACS with the same Remote Agent of the first? in other words ...

i attach the diagram.

Thank you

Hi,

Maximum number of appliances supported—While a single Cisco Secure ACS Remote Agent can provide services to many Cisco Secure ACS Appliances, support is limited to five concurrent connections by the appliances served. For example, if you have three appliances that are primary Cisco Secure ACSes and three appliances that are secondary Cisco Secure ACSes used for failover purposes only, the remote agent can provide services to all six appliances and stay below the maximum of five concurrent connections.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps5338/products_installation_and_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080193aa1.html

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: