Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Reporting and Statistics API

samfielder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm a little new to UCCX. We would like to know the extent of the API for pulling inforamation form historical reports statistics to a seperate server. Is there any API for interacting directly with the DB or is it done throught XML?

Are the any documents outlining this as well?

Thanks for your time!

-Sam

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is no API in this product yet. If you are running version 7.0 or earlier, a DTS job is a possibility to capture the databse and copy it off-box with a scheduled job in Windows. This is documented in the historical reporting administrator guide. In version 8.0 and later, your only option will be to perform an Informix ODBC connection and copy the tables that you wish to use periodically. The only time that remote ODBC queries are officially supported are with a wallboard product. Otherwise, remote database access is only officially supported when using Crystal to design reports that will be used within the Historical Reporting Client.

Johathan,

Any update in your answer for later versions?

Starting UCCX 9, there is lot of things you can do using Rest APIs within CCX. Refer below:

https://developer.cisco.com/fileMedia/download/6850746d-1139-4578-8290-0fd3979659ec

Regards

Deepak

Hi Jonathan,

Is it possible now in UCCX 12.5??

Still no API for this.

I have made a c# scripts that copy data directly from the informix db_cra db to an external microsoft SQL DB, so we can use Power BI for reporting.

This is done every night (for the day before).

Im take data from

agentconnectiondetail

agentstatedetail

contactcalldetail

contactqueuedetail

contactroutingdetail

ressource

contactservicequeues

This covers pretty much all the data for make you own report.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

ahmed.zakaria
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Thomes,

can you give me some of scripts you created .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: