supervisor-webview issue

Unanswered Question
Jul 11th, 2010

Dears,

i have UCCE 7.2.5 environemnt , the customer requested to enable  the supervispor to loging to webview to get report for any thing realting to his team.

i created supervisor for a team , and enabled to loging to webview page but can't  genrate any reports except reports of agents and team.

i can't create reports for calltype for example of skill groups,..etc

note: the user of supervisor is member of the Domain users(UCCE.com/Usrs) ,i atried to add it to any group having permission to webview but useless.

so any help in this regard is higl appreciated.

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

That's exactly how it works.

When you promote an agent to be a supervisor, creating a login (the user is created in AD) for WebView, that WebView user has limited views - precisely what you see. Just the team(s) for which they are supervisor and the agents in those teams. I find this WebView log in (the agent peripheral number) to be so limited that I simply don't inform supervisors that it exists.

Use the User List tool and create another user for each supervisor, using their login name for example, and click the WebView check box only. Now they have complete visibility of Call Types, Skill Groups etc.

Those are the only two types you have - limited to the team, or global.

Regards,

Geoff

valiegenus Sun, 07/11/2010 - 22:54

thanks Geoff,

i know this information regarding the usres and Sup, but seems that no other solution to customize the golbal supervisor privillages.

my purpose was to give supervisor(relating with customer 1) global access to webview but no access to any thing relating with customer 2.

thanks again

Actions

This Discussion