CUE dual AA

Answered Question
Jul 12th, 2010
User Badges:

Hello,

I have a requirement to configure different voice port to forward to two different AA prompt, we have the Cisco CME 7.0 and CUE 3.0 running; kindly advice if it is possible or we shall add and CUE.

Regards,

Zak Dandashi

Correct Answer by Adrian Saavedra about 7 years 1 week ago

Hello Zak,

Thanks for the rating. You can have more than one application in CUE (up to 5 AAs). You can associate an application with one or more pilot numbers. Here is a document that might help you:

http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/design/design21/cueaades.html#wp1018336

Hope it helps, please rate if it does.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Overall Rating: 4.5 (2 ratings)
Adrian Saavedra Mon, 07/12/2010 - 14:20
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Hello Zak,

You can have multiple AAs defined, each with its own pilot number.You don't need extra CUE.

By the way, this is not the forum to post CUE/AA conversations. You must post at Collaboration, Voice and Video forum.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

abddandashi Mon, 07/12/2010 - 22:41
User Badges:

Adrian,

Thank you for your feedback, and i just noticed it is the wrong forum after i post .

ok now let me ask you the following, consider i have created the pilot number, can i create multiple ccn trigger & ccn application for AA? i do not want to test it on our production network as i do not have a lab.

I  already have the below configured and i should add another one for the secondary AA

!

ccn trigger sip phonenumber 5555

application "autoattendant"

enabled

locale "en_US"

maxsessions 4

end trigger

!
ccn application autoattendant aa
description "AutoAttendant"
enabled
maxsessions 4
script "1langAA.aef"
end application
!
Regards,
Zak
Correct Answer
Adrian Saavedra Tue, 07/13/2010 - 06:35
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Hello Zak,

Thanks for the rating. You can have more than one application in CUE (up to 5 AAs). You can associate an application with one or more pilot numbers. Here is a document that might help you:

http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/design/design21/cueaades.html#wp1018336

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content