Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE dual AA

abddandashi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a requirement to configure different voice port to forward to two different AA prompt, we have the Cisco CME 7.0 and CUE 3.0 running; kindly advice if it is possible or we shall add and CUE.

Regards,

Zak Dandashi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Zak,

Thanks for the rating. You can have more than one application in CUE (up to 5 AAs). You can associate an application with one or more pilot numbers. Here is a document that might help you:

http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/design/design21/cueaades.html#wp1018336

Hope it helps, please rate if it does.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Zak,

You can have multiple AAs defined, each with its own pilot number.You don't need extra CUE.

By the way, this is not the forum to post CUE/AA conversations. You must post at Collaboration, Voice and Video forum.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Adrian,

Thank you for your feedback, and i just noticed it is the wrong forum after i post .

ok now let me ask you the following, consider i have created the pilot number, can i create multiple ccn trigger & ccn application for AA? i do not want to test it on our production network as i do not have a lab.

I  already have the below configured and i should add another one for the secondary AA

!

ccn trigger sip phonenumber 5555

application "autoattendant"

enabled

locale "en_US"

maxsessions 4

end trigger

!
ccn application autoattendant aa
description "AutoAttendant"
enabled
maxsessions 4
script "1langAA.aef"
end application
!
Regards,
Zak

Hello Zak,

Thanks for the rating. You can have more than one application in CUE (up to 5 AAs). You can associate an application with one or more pilot numbers. Here is a document that might help you:

http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/design/design21/cueaades.html#wp1018336

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Thank you