cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750 IOS/Firmware for UCS redundant setup

terran0925
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone let me know what firmware/IOS version they're running on their 3750s for a redundant UCS setup?  We ran into a problem last week with our northbound connection to UCS and when we contacted Cisco support, we were told the version we were running had a bug.  With that being said, we've already tried running 3 different versions with no luck.

Here's a detailed explanation of what's going on with our environment:  http://terenceluk.blogspot.com/2010/07/problem-with-ucs-northbound-connection.html

If you have an environment up that's been stable for awhile, can you post your 3750 firmware and UCS firmware versions?  Thanks.

4 Replies 4

KRIS PATE
Level 4
Level 4

We have our UCS connected to two 3750E switches in a stack.  They are running c3750e-universal-mz.122-35.SE5.

Since it is a E model I am not sure that it is apples to apples.

Hi Kris,

Were you using these 2 on the switches?

x2: CVR-X2-SFP10G
SFP: SFP-10G-SR

I am using the following in the 3750E:

X2-10GB-SR=
SFP-10G-SR=

Looks like our x2 module is different.  We actually have another environment using that module without any issues but it's only a single chassis with one fabric interconnect.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card