cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CER Switch compatibility with X Series Switches

Trent Hurt
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know what version of CER is compatible with the new 3560x switch?

2 Replies 2

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The list of currently supported switches with CER 8.0.1a can be found by following this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cer/8_0/English/release/notes/cer_801.html#wp104761

It looks like the 3560X series isn't yet supported.  Please let me know what models you're specifically interested in an I will send the request along to the DE's.  I know they're going to be including more of the latest switches when CER 8.5 is released this coming November and the more requests they get for specific switch types the more likely yours will be to be included.

Hope that helps!

--Matt

Thanks for the update.  We have actually already purchased 350 of the 3560x switches.  Our sales rep. and SE has brought the issue to the BU for CER and they are trying to get us a fix.  They have told us that CER 8.5 will support X-serires switches.  Right now we are having to manual track any phones that are connected to X-series switches.  Which can be cumbersome with 10000+ phones deployed.  We actually have stopped deploying the X switch until there is a supported CER.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: