Views
Helpful
Replies

Call on the same Cluster between two phones failed

gariusmar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a small cluster with 2 Servers one server is acting as subscriber and publisher and the other server is only acting as a subscriber.

If i register a phone to the publisher/subscriber and another phone to the subscriber i could make calls to outside an from outside to inside.

But a call internal from one to the other phone don`t work i get a fastbusy, is anyone can help me wehre the problem could be ?

Version: 4.2.3b

Best Regards,

Martin

6 Replies 6

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First thing you need to check is the CSS on the phone.  You need to have the Partition(s) that the directory numbers on the phones are in included in the CSS that is assigned to the phone(s).  Just because 2 phones have numbers in the same partition does not mean they can call each other.  The CSS must be configured to allow internal dialing as well.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi Hailey,

Thanks for your answer, the phones are in the same css that`s the strange thing.

Martin

When the phones are registered on the same server it`s working all fine.

Ok. Have you checked DB replication within the cluster? Sounds like you may have an issue there.

I thinks that looks good maybe i hav to do an reinitialize or republish of the databas>> waht do you mean...

SDL layer is in charge of calls when they are between servers, you might want to do a cluster reboot to sync the SDL layer

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: