Views
Helpful
Replies

Called Party Transformations

iantra123
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

I'm using a CCM4 and want to make the following route pattern when i dial to a Canada number.

The PSTN gateway in canada will receive only the area code, eg 416 followed by the number.

So if everybody compose the international number, then my CCM discard the first 4 digits, otherwise just send the last 10 digits.

route pattern : 0.001 416 XXX XXXX = route to Canada VoiceGateway

ouput needed : 416 XXX XXXX

eg number : 0.001 416 123 1234

output : 416 1233 1234

That I've already tried : Predot, Predot 10-10. but no success.

How to do

Regards,

Antra

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

where are you based? if this is an international call, then you need to send the 001 to the Telco.

Please rate all useful posts

The PSTN Voice gateway is already defined to use the area code. I don't have hand.

But end-users (CCM) should always use international number in the CUCM. End users are outside USA or Canada. They are everywhere.

So I don't want they have to remember every area codes. I just want they remember the country code and the long n°.

Simplify endusers.

Configure discard predot and called party number mask as XXXXXXXXXX

You  will send 10 digits (from right to left)

You can also set it to  416XXXXXXX  and it would be the same as you already expect them to dial the 416.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: