Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My NAM is no capturing anymore

Hi,

I have a Network Analysed Module in a switch, and strangly it is not capturing anymore. It´s meet the system requierment and it was working just fine 2 weeks ago, i have tried to clean up old capture, same issue. Error message i got is: "please check the NAM snmp to the switch", when i´m in the GUI in setup --> Switch parameters.

Does someone knows anything about this ?

Regards

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I have a Network Analysed Module in a switch, and strangly it is not capturing anymore. It´s meet the system requierment and it was working just fine 2 weeks ago, i have tried to clean up old capture, same issue. Error message i got is: "please check the NAM snmp to the switch", when i´m in the GUI in setup --> Switch parameters.

Does someone knows anything about this ?

Regards

Hi,

Try to check the parameter Wrap when Full and try capture and is snmp configuration is configured reagrding the switch community string in NAM.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps2803/products_tech_note09186a00800948b5.shtml#topic1

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: