Yes. I think i am doing some mistake.
1. i have two switches. both are 6509.
2. i have configured snmp properly and can see them in rme and can do ssh also to them from cisco works
3. in ipm i try to pull reports i says "no data to poll "
4. i have tried configuring collector from source ip of loopback switch A and destination ip of loopback switch B. but when i try to take reports not coming,
5. Is there any document to refer to exact steps to generate reports, i think i am missing some step.
ALSO what configuration shall i do ( on switches to make this IPM generate graphs ).
i tried doing some configs on both switches as below (same on both) :
ip sla monitor 1
ip sla monitor schedule forever start now
and above snippet is same on both the boxes ????? what mistake have i done ? how to fix it and how to see the beautiful LATENCY graphs in IPM ????