Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.2 For Windows DB Replication

Hi Folks.

I have a pair of ACS for windows 4,2 and we also have a few mappings (ACS Group --> AD Group)

The replication process was configured and it replicates all the seetings, but the Group Mappings.

Is this the way it's supposed to be or it should replicate the group mappings as well?

Best regards,

AL

3 Replies 3

robmillet
Level 1
Level 1

I think it depends on what options you have selected under:

system / ACS Internal Database replication / replication components

You can set the send or receive options. One is 'user and group database' the next one is 'group database only'.

You also can't do NDGs and NAPs at the same time - has to be one or the other.

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Folks.

I have a pair of ACS for windows 4,2 and we also have a few mappings (ACS Group --> AD Group)

The replication process was configured and it replicates all the seetings, but the Group Mappings.

Is this the way it's supposed to be or it should replicate the group mappings as well?

Best regards,

AL

Hi ,

Rob is right selected parameter under replication tab will replicated to secondary ACS,check under system configuration--database replciation then the following paramters are selected for replication in Primary ACS.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The following items cannot be replicated:

IP pool definitions (for more information, see About IP Pools Server).

ACS certificate and private key files.

Unknown user group mapping configuration.

Dynamically-mapped users.

Settings on the ACS Service Management page in the System Configuration section.

RDBMS Synchronization settings.

User guide

http://www.ciscosystems.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/user/guide/SCAdv.html#wp756078

Regards,

Jatin

Do rate helpful posts-

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: