cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified TAPI TSP Client Windows 7 quick question

jbingham
Level 1
Level 1

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/product_bulletin_c25-563280_ps556_Products_Bulletin.html

Inside of the product bulletin for the release of the CUCM products for Windows 7 it lists:

Cisco Unified TAPI TSP Client (including Wave Driver)

Version 8.5(1), FCS Q4CY10

• WoW64 - Not applicable
• Native 64 - Target FCS Q4CY10

My question is this - the 'Version 8.5(1)" is that the version of CUCM that I will have to upgrade too? Or is there a TAPI TSP download seperate from the Call Manager upgrades? I am currently on 7.1.x

Silly question I know...but trying to find the answer.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes - you upgrade CCM, and obtain TSP from the CCM.

You always upgrade any TSP installs after upgrading CCM as well; so it's tied together tightly.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

I think the TSP version was always the CUCM version.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Thanks Michael I think the same thing - However; is there a definitive answer out there?

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes - you upgrade CCM, and obtain TSP from the CCM.

You always upgrade any TSP installs after upgrading CCM as well; so it's tied together tightly.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron and Michael both - thanks for helping me straighen it out in my head. You confirmed what I knew but started to doubt when I thought about it more.

Hello,

so does it mean: There is NO WAY to make a TAPI/TSP Service Provider 8.6(2.4) work with CallManager 7.x? I have a Win7 64bit system here, but the CallManager still ist on 7.x.

Kind Regards,

Olaf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: