cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot VPN using RV120W - Need Assistance

ilioenterprises
Level 1
Level 1

First of all, I find it amazing that there isn't a single support telephone number for such a large company like Cisco. Secondly I read the entire user manual, and have done everything I can to get a VPN tunnel established for our remote users after having configuring the RV120W but cannot establish a connection due to timeout. I've tried QuickVPN as well as other VPN client software with no luck. I've changed settings and retried for hours and hours, but am unsuccessful. I don't know what else to do at this point but return the router, given I've exhausted every option available to me. I realize that Cisco developed this router with the professional IT guy in mind (after reading the manual this became abundantly clear) but there has got to be SOME information regarding possible setup scenarios and configurations that I can get better success with. Anyone?

This router has a plethora of settings, and being VPN is not something I've ever done before, I am obviously missing something. HELP!

1 Reply 1

alissitz
Level 4
Level 4

I am sorry that you have not gotten a response ... I just now noticed this.

Here is the link for support.  From this link, you can find the support contacts and phone numbers.  Hope this helps,

http://cisco.biz/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Andrew Lee Lissitz