Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with auto qos

siddindia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing a big problem with auto qos command.We are using on cisco ISR routers which are installed at leased line link of diffrenet bandwidths.voice and data are working on both routers.

The problem is :- When i'm using auto qos voip on serial port both routers, the leased link will go down immidiately.If i will remove auto qos voip commands from both routers, the link will UP soon.

I'm not getting the actaul problem, what is happening and why is happening.

Plaese any one help me in this maater, so that i will implement right solution.

Regards,

Siddhartha Singh

2 Replies 2

siddindia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The strange thing is:- when i use command show ip int brief, it will show port and line protocol  will UP but im unable to ping other side of router.

What exactly it is?

Regards,

siddhartha

Hi

Maybe post up your before/after autoqos configs...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: