Views
Helpful
Replies

MPE Support in CUPC 8

Frank
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did Cisco remove support for MeetingPlace Express from CUPC 8?

I recently upgraded my CUP Server to 8 which has MeetingPlace Express listed as a supported conference server type but when I upgraded my client to 8 I get "An unexpected error occured".

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks
Frank

5 Replies 5

DOUG DAVIDSON
Level 5
Level 5

I am not getting this, but I am getting message under Server Health that the SSL Certificate could not be validated.

Anybody else had that problem?

Thanks.

Doug

Known bug:

CSCth97641 : CSF ignores CUP setting : Conferencing - Server Certificate Verification

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

That is not what I was wanting to hear. Already had to make major changes to get around one bug. Bug says Release-Pending. Is there a date as to when this fix will be released?

Thanks,

Doug

Michael,

Do you know if MPE is supported (or should work) with CUPC 8?

Thanks

Frank

Hi All,

Apologies to reiterate the question but I think there are many of us out here who are needing to have CUPC8 and MeetingPlace Express working together.

I've had various information saying that CSF doesn't support MPX and others saying it should.  Has anyone managed to get this working?

Cheers,

Stu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: