Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure IPMA with Extension Mobility

Criss Sawyer
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

i've been working on CCM 7.x, and there's something related with IPMA that doesn't seem to work. When an assistant has EM and i try to configure IPMA but i cannot select the EM DNs, only the DNs in the physical phone appears in the assistant End User Configuration page.

thx in advance for your ideas

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

The assistant needs a static phone; they can also have an EM profiel with the same DN that they can use to log in elsewhere for normal phone stuff, but not for IPMA.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

That's normal - assistants are required to have statically configured phones.

Managers may have EM (you must check the 'mobile manager' check box).

It's all in the manual...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

hi aeron,

is that means that there is no possiblity so i can configure assistant with EM?

because i did manage to configure mobile manager, but my customer insist that i have to configure mobile assistante also.

thx for all,

Hi

The assistant needs a static phone; they can also have an EM profiel with the same DN that they can use to log in elsewhere for normal phone stuff, but not for IPMA.

Regards

Aaron

hi,

thx you for the info aeron, i do really apreciate your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: