cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Line Group, Longest Idle time Distribution Algorithm Question.

tom.mckim
Level 1
Level 1

I have CM version: 6.0.1.2000-3 with Cisco Unity Connection version: 2.0.1.2000-337

I have set up the Call Handlers to make calls to hunt.

The Line Group I set up has 13 People in it.

I have it set the Distribution Algorithm to Longest Idle time, and the phone template has the Hlog function so they can log out of the hunt group when they are away from their desk.

One agent stated that she received a call from the hunt list and answered.  Two seconds later she received a second call from the hunt list.

I figured it was so close that Cisco still considered her having the longest idle time.

She said later in the day it happened again.  This time it was about 10 seconds after she picked up and was on a call.

Is there a place I can tweak this?

How/when does CM determine your idle time.  I would assume as you receive the call that it would reset your idle time to zero.

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I would take a look at the CDR records for this users' phone.

A hunt group will not send a call to a line that is in use; whilst it's possible that you are seeing a bug it's far more likely that someone or something else dialled the users' handset directly rather than through the hunt group.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

She did not answer the 2nd call, she just noted that it  was calling her when she was on a call.

I'm not proficient with CDR.  Which report should I run? I did run some reports but I am not seeing the activity of a call ringing at her desk.

Hi

There is a service parameter for the CallManager service named 'Log calls with zero duration' - it defaults to false... so if the call isn't answered, it won't appear.

As I say, I doubt heavily it was a hunt call....

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!