cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reporting on calls that are transferred externally from a menu.

steve.hart
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm adding a menu item to our main menu such that if caller presses 1, it gets moved to a queue, and if they press 2 they get call redirected to another number that is not ours. I want to know how many times the callers press 2 and get redirected. It never hits a queue in this case so how can i report on it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Steve Hart

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cndilip123
Level 1
Level 1

You can create a 'dummy' CSQ (one with resource group but no resources).

Before you divert (call redirect?), use "select resource" and set to this CSQ and mark the contact as handled (set contact info).

You should be then able to run reports against this CSQ.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can use the 'set enterprise data' step to write some info to one of the custom variables 1 - 10.

Those variables are written to the SQL DB in fields in the ContactCallDetail table with the same name; you can then run the 'Custom Variables' report to see how many of these calls there are for a given period, or you could write a custom report to address it if you have the appropriate SQL/Crystal skills.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

cndilip123
Level 1
Level 1

You can create a 'dummy' CSQ (one with resource group but no resources).

Before you divert (call redirect?), use "select resource" and set to this CSQ and mark the contact as handled (set contact info).

You should be then able to run reports against this CSQ.

Awesome, worked as advertised. Thanks very much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: