I have three T1s that are bundled into interface multilink33, which have been working for years. It drop suddenly last week and I can't seem to get it to come back up again. I have verified that it's not a physical circuit problem. When I take the physical interface out of the multilink23 and remove encapsulation ppp, the interface comes up. When I add "encapsulation ppp" and add the interface back into multilink33, the interface goes down.
I've ran a #debug ppp multlink and it shows the physical inteface and virtual multilink33 flapping. Attached are the configuration for each router. Any assistance would be greatly appreicated. I owe you a beer!