Agent Based Campaing

Unanswered Question
Jul 15th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi everyone and thanks for the support before hand.

Ware currently running an Inbound Contact Centre (100 seats) based in IPCCE (ICM 7.1 and IVR/CRS 4.5).   Along whtih this, there is an outboud dialler in operation with a campaign that have been set-up as "Transfer to IVR".   This is working fine with no issues so I once I placed my import file, the system just calls the inlcuded numbers.

Now, My aim is to used the outbound dialler to create an Agent Based campaign,s o my questions are:

1.As the Outbound dialer currently works with transfer to IVR mode, can I assume that no additional configuration is required other than setting-up the new campaing?

2.The sample outbound CTI agent desktop shipped with the product,,, can this be used in a Production environment??? Is it supported by Cisco?

3.How can I use the ECC variables (ECC) shipped with the product?

Thanks very much for your suppirt on this.

regards

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
khambetea Fri, 07/16/2010 - 13:47
User Badges:

See answers in-line -

1.As the Outbound dialer currently works with transfer to IVR mode, can I assume that no additional configuration is required other than setting-up the new campaing? You do need additional configuration such as a different routing script - to send the call to an outbound skill group instead of I assume a run VRU script. This is in addition to your outbound agent(s) being logged in and in ready state otherwise the campaign won't kickoff.

2.The sample outbound CTI agent desktop shipped with the product,,, can this be used in a Production environment??? Is it supported by Cisco? Should be fine without added bells and whistles - as long as agent can login to the outbound skill using this.

3.How can I use the ECC variables (ECC) shipped with the product?

What do you want to accomplish?

roman3mcisco Sun, 07/18/2010 - 18:49
User Badges:

Thanks for your feedback, understood.

I assume by your response that the additional configuration is related to:

- To create an Outbound Route Script in ICM to send call the specified SG

- To create a DN X to reserve agents in the configured SG

- Shedule script using DN X

- Additional campaign configuration

Now, with regards to my question #3 "How can I use the ECC variables (ECC) shipped with the product"... This is just basic stuff, i would like Agents to be able to see the name of the person and the account number the system is calling to as per import file.   How can I relate fields in the import file to Outbound ECC variables such as (BAAccountNumber and BABuddyName)?

Thanks very much for your feedback.

regards

Please search on this question. It's been answered a few times.

BAAccountNumber and BABuddyName (from first and last) are written by you into the Import File.

There are a lot of restrictions on what can be done on the Reservation call however (Preview is OK). Don't promise to the customer you can do certain things until you understand the restrictions and build the prototype.

Regards,

Geoff

roman3mcisco Mon, 08/02/2010 - 23:57
User Badges:

Thanks very much for you information guys, I have now read all the documentation available and have started building the prototype.

I have come to an error that I assume is basic, but I have not been able to get out of it as follows:

"No networkVRU configured for peripheral for VRU capable call on dialled number 88099 from PG routing client OUTBD_rc "

As I mentionen previously, the site I am in right now have a Transfer to VRU campaign and I am trying to build an Agent based campaign.

Hope you guys could help me on this.

regards

roman3mcisco Tue, 08/03/2010 - 19:48
User Badges:

Thanks for the response,

Actually YES, I have three items listed herein (IVRA, IVRB and OUTBD).   All these have been set as Type 2.

Other thing I found is that I have created the RP under RC CCM1.   I tried then to re-created under RC OUTBD but the message is still the same.

Ant thoughts.

regards

khambetea Wed, 08/04/2010 - 07:20
User Badges:

I would check the PG configuration using PG explorer.

Actions

This Discussion