I want to be able to display different cifs:// and unc paths based on the user that logs into the SSL portal.
Could somebody assist me in how this can be done? I couldn't find it documented somewhere...maybe I'm just going blind.
any help is appreciated.
Oh, okay. That's not difficult. I don't have any documentation or anything, but assuming you already have your separate groups already configured, here's what you have to do (in ASDM):
- Go to Configuration --> Device Management --> Users/AAA --> User Accounts
- Select the username you want to assign a group policy to
- Click 'Edit'
- In the popup window, click VPN Policy on the menu on the left
- Your first option on the right should be Group Policy
- Uncheck 'Inherit' and assign a Group Policy
- Click 'OK'
- Click 'Apply'
Repeat this for each username. That ought to do it. Let me know if this is what you are looking for.
Please rate helpful posts.