Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Reporting Database feilds

hassanalirazi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

I am working on OB dialer and installed both Transfer to IVR and Agent Based Campaign. I have a few questions regarding reporting for OB.

1. Is there anyway in which we can find the call treatment an dialed number got using webview?
  2. In SQLs Outbound DB what does these feilds mean?
    1. call status zone1
    2. Call Result

If some one could point me towards a documentaion that explains point 2 that would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Hassan

5 Replies 5

Muhammad Raza
Level 3
Level 3

1. Is there anyway in which we can find the call treatment an dialed number got using webview?

(not possible using default Webview templates, only way you need to develop customize template (Infomaker)and load in Webview)

2. In SQLs Outbound DB what does these feilds mean?1. call status zone1 2. Call Result

(I am not sure, but I think zone's represents timezones)

For detail DB just download icm DB schema handbook.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir Raza

Thank you for your response. Can you please post the exact link where i can download the DB Schema handbook.

Regards

Hassan Ali

Just search for ICM schema in google, restricting the search to the cisco.com domain with the site: keyword (no spaces between site: and the domain)

ICM schema site:cisco.com

Now you will see the 5.0 schema, the 7.1 schema, the 6.0 schema and the 7.5 schema. Easy.

Or start at this page

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/prod_technical_reference_list.html

Regards,

Geoff

Download attached.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir Raza

Webview does not provide with call details hence you will need to do queries against the database. If you query the HDS DB against the Dialer_Detail table, you will get the details you are looking for.

For example - select Phone, CallResult, DateTime from
Dialer_Detail
where DateTime > '06/03/2010'

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: