Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 7.0.1 Premium and Restricting Historical Reporters

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Hi folks,

I've got two contact centres in the same building and they want to prevent the Hysterical Reporters from being able to see each others CSQ Reports. I know you can filter them to show only details required but can you prevent a HR user from seeing certain CSQs? (Like with Supervisor access).

Rich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Not possible in a configurable/actually secure way I'm afraid...

However... let's say you have two Supervisors, who have dedicated PCs, and don't switch desks (ever).

You could go into the report templates on their PC, open the XML files (e.g. the ones related to Contact Service Queues) and edit the SQL queries it contains that populate the detail tab (by defualt they are something like 'select name from contactservicequeue', you could change it to 'select name from contactservicequeue where name = 'csq1'). You would also need to set a default selection that matches something they are able to see.

You may also have to edit the SP in SQL such that it requires a CSQ list (i.e. doesn't default to report on all CSQs).

So not easy - when you consider you'd have to do that for each report....

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Not possible in a configurable/actually secure way I'm afraid...

However... let's say you have two Supervisors, who have dedicated PCs, and don't switch desks (ever).

You could go into the report templates on their PC, open the XML files (e.g. the ones related to Contact Service Queues) and edit the SQL queries it contains that populate the detail tab (by defualt they are something like 'select name from contactservicequeue', you could change it to 'select name from contactservicequeue where name = 'csq1'). You would also need to set a default selection that matches something they are able to see.

You may also have to edit the SP in SQL such that it requires a CSQ list (i.e. doesn't default to report on all CSQs).

So not easy - when you consider you'd have to do that for each report....

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: