Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO ASA 5505 SSL VPN not able to display web pages properly with Javascript

leejeffrey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Recently, we had deployed ASA 5505 [IOS version 8.3) and configured SSL VPN for our remote users to access internal corporate intranets, however, our users encountered issues in accessing web pages not able to display properly especially those objects with javascripts and java/activex enabled (e.g. When clicked on the supposed hyperlink with pull down menus, nothing happens and those applets will keep displaying "loading"). However, if users are using office wired connectivity and IPSEC VPN connectivity, the web pages are able to display properly without any issues, just wondering if this is a known issue or is it I need to configure additional advanced features ??

We had logged a problem to CISCO TAC and after 2 days of remote troubleshooting, they are still unable to resolve the pertinent issue.

Would appreciate if anyone has similiar experiences and able to shred any useful/viable resolutions or advice, thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

mireynol
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried enabling smart tunnel for the bookmark?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/security/asa/asa83/configuration/guide/webvpn.html#wp1218044

Also, I have seen a couple of issues where the following helped fix -

Update to Java (1.6_18) with "use next generation Java plug-in" option
checked in JAVA console

still I have same problem