I have a 2811 with CCME and CUE. I have 17 mailboxes and im trying to create an 18th - but im getting the error 'max mailboxes exist'
where is this value set in CUE - and how do I change it?
First one with the correct answer wins a cup of coffee (but you have to come to our office)
Hope life is treating you well my friend!
CUE> show software licenses
- Aplication mode: CCME
- Total usable system ports: 8
- Max system mailbox capacity time: 6000
- Default # of general delivery mailboxes: 12
- Default # of personal mailboxes: 12
- Max # of configurable mailboxes: 17
- Max installed languages: 1
- Max enabled languages: 1
You would need to order/download the proper CUE License for a higher number of supported mailboxes. Have a look;
Your system probably came with a License like this for (Note the part#);
12-mailbox package: cue-vm-license_12mbx_cme_x.x.x.pkg
What you would need for use with CME is a License like this for CME (Note the part#);
25-mailbox package: cue-vm-license_XXmbx_cme_x.x.x.pkg
Please support CSC Helps Haiti